marie in florida

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

today is

today is the first day of the rest of my blog.
i'll be back later today to fill in a little , meanwhile, here is my post to the Mountain Lace KAL

""got my Mountain Stream pattern, got the first few repeats done, got my chest all puffed out with prideandlast but not least, i've got a DIGI-cam!!! now, if i can get the cord to connect it to the pc i'll be able to post some pix. i expect to be on to my second Mountain Stream by the first of the month, remembering that old Zen adage; "no man can step into the same stream twice", for the next version i'll be using my winnings of Kid Silk Haze, it just so happens to be stream colored...wheee...!!!""

and i'm off to see if i can get that cord

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Done, my Friend of Friends! I love your format & i miss you too much.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home